I am super excited to start the Holiday Gift Guides early this year and the first one is for all you fashionistas who are planning for their Holiday wishlist. While gifts feel the best when they are a surprise, sometimes planning for something where you or your loved ones will be spending a lot of money is the best thing to do.
But if you are shopping for a loved one who is a fashionista and likes something special, the checkout this gift guide for some gift ideas and click on the links to shop them before they sellout.
In this gift guide, I did not add shoes or clothes, because they are a bit riskier to shop as a gift just because of the sizing mismatch and potentially not being able to returnable, but I have a lot of fall and winter shopping guide where you can pick up an awesome gift if you prefer ready to wear gifts.
Accessories Gift Guide
- Saint Laurent Quilted Leather Wallet – Perfect compact wallet with the quilted detail that adds some luxurious touch to the wallet. And a good quality black wallet is a must have for every woman.
- Loewe Cashmere Wool Scarf – Cashmere Scarf feel and look amazing always and this one in the burgundy color is in my wishlist for this holiday as well. I have always loved the modern style of Loewe which is one my favorite luxe brands.
- Burberry Monogram Leather Belt – A good hardware detailed belt always elevate all your outfit. And the Burberry belt is a classic design that is timeless and way better than a Gucci belt or so.
- Isabel Marant Leather Belt – I already own this belt and I can say this changes all of my outfits. A wrap belt is so versatile, it works with dresses as well as jeans and adds a bohemian touch to your look.
- Gucci Tiger Head Ring – A statement ring always looks so chic and this tiger head ring looks so luxurious of course, but it definitely adds a statement touch to the collection. And this piece is a great surprise idea for someone who is into jewelry.
- Loewe Embossed Leather Wallet – This embossed wallet looks so modern and did I say it has a great coin wallet but in with the wallet. This full wallet has 8 card slots that comes so in handy. The wallet also comes in a sage green color that is a refreshing touch.
- Valentino Logo Pearl Bracelet – This pearl bracelet looks so pretty and the Valentino logo completes this combination of modern and feminine style. And the bracelet is delicate enough that it will compliment all the outfits.
- Jacquemus Le Chiquito Bracelet – On the other hand the Jacquemus chunky bracelet is the perfect statement which adds a bold and edgy statement and with the tiny bag charm is such a cute touch to the complete the chic bracelet.
- Valentino Vlogo Brooch – This brooch is such breath of fresh air compared to the vintage Chanel and other designer brands which I think we have seen enough of. I love to experiment with new designs and the Vlogo Brooch.
- Gucci Silk Scarf – This silk scarf will add a luxe touch to your handbag or your neck. I love the little detail of the print and the slim and structured style of the scarf. Its a perfect retro and yet modern touch accessory.
- Fendi Cashmere Fringed Scarf – The Fendi logo scarf which is also a cashmere scarf looks and feels awesome. And the Fendi logo always looks so modern. A good Cashmere scarf is also an awesome travel companion for holidays.
- Gucci Crystal Clip Earrings – This earring looks so chic, so I had to add this to the gift guide. It looks so vintage and yet such a fun pair to wear and rock with all the holiday and New Years outfits.
- Maison Margiela Logo Ring – This ring reminded me of the Cartier Love ring but without the hefty price tag. It also looks modern and elegant and will go with pretty much any look.
Handbag Gift Guide
- Jacquemus Le Grand Chiquito Bag – I am so glad I bought this modern and chic bag and you can check my complete review as well. This is a statement bag that also comes in so many different colors, but I love this camel yellowish color that adds such a fun color to all my outfits.
- Ganni Banner Saddle Bag – Saddle bags have become extremely popular this year and this triple tone bag from does not only have a country vibe, with the vibrant color it also looks modern and young touch to all the traditional design ones out there.
- See By Chloe Hana Small Crossbody Bag – While Chloe is one of my most favorite handbag brand when it comes to bohemian modern bags, this Suede red tone bag definitely competes as well. And the great part is that it comes with the same make and design but without the hefty price tag.
- The Marc Jacobs The J Link Shoulder Bag – I am always surprised by new designs from Marc Jacobs that look futuristic and yet so wearable and this top handle crossbody bag definitely does that. Its a modern take on the top handle designs we have been seeing a lot this year.
- Chloe Straw Shoulder Bag – You don’t have to gift someone only winter specific gift. This small straw handbag will be the perfect vacation bag gift that she will absolutely adore and if you are heading for a vacation, she will enjoy it thoroughly.
- Loewe Leather Basket Tote – This straw bag on the other hand is the best summer staple and with the brown tone leather is a classic piece. I myself own this bag in a different colored leather and cannot tell you how much I love it. It carries a lot of stuff and can also easily become your summer travel bag on flights.
- Acne Studios Leather Crossbody Bag – Acne Studio always surprises me with their minimalistic modern designs. This quilted leather bag looks so chic and yet so minimalistic. and I love the refreshing color tone as well.
- By Far Leather Shoulder Bag – This is one of the most popular bags I have seen everywhere in Instagram this year and for a good reason. With the timeless design and retro touch with the slim top handle this bag is so versatile and can easily be worn from day to night.
- Stella Mcartney Logo Shoulder Bag – If you don’t like leather bags, you much checkout Stella Mcartney. They always have the best selection of vegan leather bags that are stylish and functional and this Hobo bag is the perfect example. The design is perfect for everyday wear without having to worry about the wear and tear.
- Tory Burch Leather Top Handle Satchel – I finally pulled the plug on a similar design of top handle bag from Tory Burch and I have to say, I love the bag. Its looks so chic and classic and yet with the subtle details it looks way more expensive than it is. And the color of this bag is perfect for Holiday season.
- Botkier Leather Crossbody Bag – Botkier is the perfect modern and designer bag for a young adult. The design is sleek and so versatile that it will look good with any outfit. At the same time it also adds a modern touch don’t you think. I have always been a fan of this bag, so had to share it here.
I hope you liked some of these gift ideas. Don’t forget to checkout more Gift Guides.